Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TEACHER by DEFAULT...

Those who can, do...

Those who can't, teach...

When I could, I did...to the fullest extent of my abilities.

Now I can't...due to age, injuries, and my own foolishness.

So it's Teacher by Default.

Fortunately, my abilities took me far and the foolishness taught me a lot.

Hopefully, I can use all my 'School of Hard Knocks' acquired knowledge to demonstrate greater wisdom in future choices.

Impulse Control is widely considered a Key to Civilization.

I'm gonna give it a try, in the name of turning a wide range of valuable knowledge into essential wisdom.

That's Lesson One...make the best of whatchagot...Stay Tuned!

***

NOTE...the images at page bottom link to background material...starting with raw climate crisis response/reaction from 2007...follow the directions...click the links to get the full picture.

Catch up with the proceedings...COMSATG2 will make more sense if ya do...click and read...Enjoy!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment